Saturday, July 19, 2008

At least we have some new photos.



I just uploaded two weeks of photos to the Flickr page and realized how long it's been since I posted here. Ah, well. I guess this is the perfect place to use "having a new baby" as an excuse for not writing very often.

Lots of new stuff going on. For one, he's started moving all over the crib at night. This started last week, and I believe I mentioned it in a previous post. It's still a bit odd. For five months, we would put Conrad down in his crib and the next morning, there he would be, exactly where we put him. Now, it's anybody's guess. He moves around the crib like little Billy in a Family Circus cartoon.

I shouldn't even mention this, what with the high percentage of grandparents reading this blog, but we started him on solid food today and the battery in the camera was dead. So that milestone went unrecorded. I suppose I could just have taken pictures of the same event tomorrow and passed them off, but lying in my baby's blog seems especially heinous.

So, I'll shoot some more pictures of it tomorrow. If you can't wait, take a look at the picture above and imagine it smeared with tan gruel from eyebrow to chin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUCH. CUTENESS!