Monday, February 25, 2008

Once again, work cuts into my blogging

Today was my first day back at work, and I only managed one picture of the boy. In fact, Jean took it with my camera phone on the way home from the pediatrician. Since we have so many photos of him around the house it seemed a shame to miss the opportunity for a change of backdrop.

Very good news from the baby doc. His jaundice is gone and he's gaining weight like his daddy after a bad breakup. At two weeks he has surpassed his birth weight by seven ounces. The size of a small steak, gained in tiny, painstaking, mommy-punishing gulps. In fact they told us they like to see average weight gain of 20 grams per day, and he's averaging 36. That's my boy.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yay! So happy to hear that he's packin' on the pounds now. Well done! Just one more thing to add to his growing list of accolades.