Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Marcus



Today is my nephew, Marcus', 13th birthday. Happy birthday Marcus from Aunt Jean, Uncle Dave and your adoring cousin Conrad!

One of my favorite stories about Marcus is when he was about 3 years old. I think it must have been the Spring, around the time of my niece's and sister in law's birthday. He picked up a flier from the newspaper that had a picture of a bike and brought it to my brother and sister in law and said, "Happy birthday Marcus". In other words, "Get me this bike".

This year, my parents got Marcus a 16 Gb chip. We asked him what he was going to do with it and he said something about video games. Given what he's done with his PSP, I think the providers of our national communications systems should be concerned.

No comments: