Friday, May 23, 2008

It works on so many levels.



Conrad tried out this device given to us by my boss Desiree. It's called a Bumbo. He liked it, but we think he needs a little more neck strength to really get the most out of it. But that doesn't mean we can't use it.



It's my job to teach him the essential rules of comedy. Today's lesson was, "Try putting it on your head."

We also gave him another spin in the Baby Bjorn, courtesy of my colleague Bev. His opinion on this particular device vacillates minute by minute.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

how funny - we have a bumbo that we haven't used yet, and over the weekend my cousin the photographer wanted to take some photos of Sterling. So she got out her daughter's purple bumbo and put him in it. He looked so cute in there, now I have to get mine out and see how he does.